Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fun Fair

Probably the most "Fun" day here in Oldenburg was when we went to Oldenburg Fun Fair with the girls: Lisa, Johanna, Jonna and myself.

Best! Time! Ever!

When you live in a city like Oldenburg, to don't expect that something this fun can happen here.

Funfairs are probably the happiest places in the world. That's my opinion. And honestly, Lisa and I laughed so hard, that tears coming from our eyes.

Also, we god God damn scared at the Horror Room. During the whole time I didn't open my eyes once and I was screaming like crazy!! No need to tell that my legs were shivering for another day! Scary!!









Probably the funniest moment through the whole day: two girls from the right Jonna and Johanna screaming on a roller-coaster.








No comments:

Post a Comment