Saturday, September 14, 2013

I'm not an alcoholic, I just really miss home...

You all have been to Calumet, right? I have too. And in fact, I have spent some of the happiest moments there. 

Calumet is the place where I tried one of my favourite shots: the Doudou shots.

Originated from Lebanon (at least that's what I know) Doudou was one of the cocktails that made me go nuts a little, and tonight I decided to make Doudou shots myself and for my friends at Johann-Justus-Weg (JJW). 

It was easy: lemon juice, hot chilli sous, olives and vodka. Well, we tried something German instead of vodka this time... And you know, it turned out pretty well...

5 shots (in a row) later I'm blogging. Of course I am. Every time I have a doudou shot, I feel like I should blog right away...

I promise, I am not an alcoholic, I just really miss home...



1 comment: