Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lina's Wedding

I always loved weddings, so finding out that one of my close friends Evelina is getting married made me pretty happy.

She has been going out with my neighbour Arman for a while now, so I was pretty much waiting to hear the exciting news any time.

I remember last year, when we were at the Water World, eating Pizza and talking about life, we were wondering about how our lives will turn out to be in a year, two or ten...

In all of the scenarios, we were part of each other's lives.

Sadly, I didn't have the opportunity to participate in her wedding, because I moved to Germany and simply couldn't be there, which means that my chances of becoming a bridesmaid, at least in one of friend's wedding are close to zero.

I was pretty bombed. I really wanted to be there by her side on the happiest day of her life: go shopping for the wedding dress, pick the flowers, buy her the wedding gift...

Anyways, I could still hear the music of her wedding. My parents called me on Skype and said "Can you hear this? It's the "Տարան-տարան-տարան" music of Evelina. It's her wedding right now"

They even took pictures from the balcony and sent them to me. Even though I didn't see a close shot, I am sure the wedding dress looks perfect on her. 

Dear Lina, I am extremely happy for you two. Really. Wishing you the joy and happiness you both deserve.




No comments:

Post a Comment