Sunday, December 8, 2013

Lasts

Well, as anything nice, or pretty much anything in general, my stay in Germany is almost over. It doesn't mean that I would not be writing about Germany. Trust me, lots of stuff I haven't shared yet. But it means, however, that I will start using the word "Last" a lot more often.

So, my officially last party in Oldenburg was yesterday.

Honestly, I was a little nervous. I have never been good at saying goodbyes. I hate it. But hey, who doesn't? I have this quote that usually calms me down when I am going through changes in my life. It says "The only permanent thing in life is change". Nope, didn't make me feel better this time...

I knew what I was signing up for when I was applying to this program. New places, new friends and lots and lots of separations from people you finally got used to.

Anyways...

Some pictures of the awesome group of people who were by all means so nice to me from the moment they met me till the very last day. Honestly, guys, Thank you. I am extremely happy that I met all of you. You made it surviving in Oldenburg a looooot easier. I am gonna miss your overcrowded parties and crazy-drunk atmosphere. Hope to see you all around next year somewhere in Europe.






















No comments:

Post a Comment