Wednesday, August 27, 2014

DID YOU SEE THAT HORNY COW?!


One of the things that amuse me the best in Uganda is the nature. Not a day has passed without me smiling at a chicken, a goat, at those weird-looking-man-eating marabous, and other beautiful birds of different colour and most importantly - the cows.

A horny cow would usually mean something else in a different context, but in this one - it literally  means a really horny cow.

The cows here are amazing! They have huge horns, which make you worry about your ass when you approach them. I was told by the locals, that the cows are not aggressive and won’t attack, but honestly - they are badshit scary!

Here are some pictures! You judge.

I was attending a very serious and important training in Mbarara. Halfway through the training I noticed the cows from the window!! Leaving the important event behind, I raced to the field, where the cows were enjoying the fresh grass. I didn’t care for the rain, nor the slippery soil. All I cared about - were the cows! Ah… the cows!! 

My colleague joined me in a while. He started telling me different fascinating facts about cows. Apparently I am the last person to find out that when the season comes for cows to get pregnant, they get on top of other female cows to “send a message” to the bulls that they are ready for… you know…

With this in mind, I remembered several occasions, where females of another species - humans, would get all over one another to impress the males. Come on, we have all seen that in bars. Girls making out with each other to impress a guy….


Well, next time I encounter that, I will enlighten the females that they did not invent the girl on girl action. The Ugandan cows did! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment