Thursday, July 18, 2013

Screwing up stuff

Without giving a back-story and revealing disturbing details, I wanted to write a little about break-ups. Not necessarily of boyfriends and girlfriends, but of friends in general.

For the past months I have basically lost most of my closest friends under different circumstances. Recently, one more is out. This time it maaaay have been my fault. I may have crossed some sort of an imaginary line... :D :D

What actually helped me get over it (and I did get over it pretty fast) was one line a heard in a movie.

Conversation between an aunt and her niece.
- Darling, you are so young and so beautiful. You will have so many hearts to break. But look at the poor guy. This may be his only chance in a lifetime!

And now, every time I think about the incident, I smile. I did something good! So proud of myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment