Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Checklist

As usual, I have reached a certain point where I desperately need a checklist to be able to complete the tasks I have assigned myself to do...

1. Get a haircut. Jemma (one of my best friends. we studied together in Berea) told me that getting a haircut is not only freakishly expansive in Germany and Norway, but also that the air in Norway is so clean that it makes your hair grow a lot faster... So, need to cut the hair really short.

2. Write a letter for myself in two years. As usual, a letter to my-dear-self would be appropriate, to serve kind of a reminder of the person I wanted to become before EMMIR. I even found this page: www.ohlife.org. It's really good, you should try it.

3. Create a campain and name it "Արի գրկեմ". It would be a fun way to remember the experience connected with the increase of transportation fees in Yerevan... That was really fun.



4. Add a bunch of stuff to the wishlist of my amazon.com account. I did have of the job already. I added Henrikh Mkhitaryan's T-shirt, some gaggles, passport cases, mugs, a super cute electronic shaver, and all this for my younger brother who is going to spend a semester of an undergrad program  in a university in the States. For me? Meeeh... some girly stuff: mugs, shoes, a coffee maker, a mini fridge... You know, dorm supplies.

5. Read "Age of Migration". Although I am almost half way through the main textbook we are going to use in EMMIR, I still need to finish it before the first semester starts.

6. Spend some time with my parents. Recently I have been doing that a lot, but I think that is still not enough. I have never been away from my parents for more than 9 months... and here we have two years.. I am so gonna miss them taking care of me.

7. Lose some more weight. This one is still optional.

No comments:

Post a Comment