Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dad: "This looks like something you would have cooked"

My parents can't stop reminding me that I should learn how to cook. And they are probably right. I am so clumsy in the kitchen, that they think that I will start a fire in the apartment or something of that kind.

So, I decided to prove that I am very much capable of making a meal for myself by making them lunch... all by myself. I even captured the whole process, so they know it was me who did it.

When my parents arrived home for lunch, "OMG" - Laura cooked!! o.O

My dad looked at the meal and said, "This looks something like you would have made. It's like you mixed anything we had in the refrigerator and tried it...Woow, spicy!" Actually, he said it in Armenian, "Qez shat a nman. Amen inch kharnel es irar u "jarit" es arel..."  Oh well.

Thanks dad. -_-





Eggplant, tomatoes, green pepper, eggs, salt and pepper, and all many more spices I vould find in the kitchen. Dad was right, my secret ingredient is - fry anything you can find in the refrigerator.

No potatoes were hurt during the frying process. :D
This was actually yummy. I am proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment